- Ableton Live
- Docker + Kubernetes
- KDB+ & q
- Graph Databasing (JanusGraph)
- Webserver and PostgreSQL database management
- Operations duties, including converting a CloudFormation setup to a Kubernetes cluster
- Creation of an Ethereum payment processor
My primary responsibility was the Node.js gateway powering Savvi's data visualisation platform. This platform visualised the health of devices in Australia's National Broadband Network backbone. Some other projects during this time include:
- Fault detection system that combined error reports and network layouts and mapped them into a graph database (JanusGraph / Titan). This service then analysed the structure of the network to identify the probable cause of network disruptions and notified repairs teams in an attempt to reduce public spending.
- Dashboard for use in the NBN's Network Operations Centre, filtering and prioritising which incidents the operations team should focus on. In this project incidents were collated from a legacy system and parsed with Rust for display with a modern React.js and GraphQL single page application.
- Telstra's EDGE network visualisation platform leveraging KDB+ and the q query language.
A fantasy sports web-app designed for browsers and mobiles with a responsive layout and realtime scoring feed using websockets.
- Vagrant VM server bundle
- Websocket connections
- Integration and unit tested with Karma
- Customised Semantic UI framework
Created a mobile poker web-app with a three man team that has been running smoothly in production since September 2013. I was responsible for all releases and deployments.
- Node.js Webserver
- Websocket Connections
- Evented XML parser for legacy system feed
- HTML5 including Audio, appcache and a custom MVC framework
I was part of the inaugral cohort of this course. Its subjects ranged from computer science to game design and audio production. Throughout the course I created several computer games in UnrealEngine and Unity.
Key Units: Object Oriented Programming, Programming Abstraction, Scientific Programming, Agile Software Development, Mathematics for Computer Graphics, Systems Architecture, Networks, Problem Solving and Programming, Database Systems, Design for Interactive Media, Fundamentals of Games Design, Advanced Games Design